XLReportGen is a report generator for Microsoft Excel that outputs reports in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel and write SQL statements, you can use XLReportGen to create all kinds of reports as you need.
To create a report, XLReportGen need to read a report template file and an XRF file. The report template file is a Microsoft Excel workbook that defines the layouts and formats of a report. The XRF file contains SQL statements and some information, and tells XLReportGen how to get data from database and how to put data into a report. XLReportGen creates a blank report using the report template file, executes SQL statements in the XRF file, and puts the data from database into the report.
* Use Microsoft Excel as your reporting tool.
* Easy to use. Just Microsoft Excel and SQL.
* Powerful and flexible. Microsoft Excel are powerful and flexible.
* Saves money. Do not need to buy extra costly reporting tools.
* Saves time. Reduce development time and training time.
* Improves productivity. Reports are in familiar formats.
* For various users: IT users, business users and developers.
* Using Microsoft Excel as your reporting tool
* Making report template directly using Microsoft Excel
* Manipulating Excel reports with OpenXML SDK
* Accessing to data using SQL
* Creating reports without programming experience
* Connection to all databases using ADO.Net
* Supporting multi-databases in one report
* Generating reports with parameters
* Supporting Windows mode and command line mode
* Creating complex reports
* Creating reports with charts
* Creating reports with pictures
* Many reports in one Microsoft Excel workbook
* Generating reports automatically
* One time configuration
* Flexible deployment
» version 126.96.36.199 - posted on 2014-04-28
Upgrade to OpenXML SDK 2.5 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
» version 3.6.2 - posted on 2008-12-24
Fixed some bugs for UNC path.
EULA - End User License Agreement
XLReportGen Version 5 License Agreement
Copyright (C) 2014 LJZsoft
All rights reserved.
Your Agreement to This License
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions
before using, installing, copying, or distributing this
software. Your use, installation, copying, or distribution
of XLReportGen indicates your acceptance of this agreement
XLREPORTGEN IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS
WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
XLReportGen is not free software. You may use this software
for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30
days. If you use this software after the 30 day evaluation
period, you must purchase it.
Each Licensed Copy of this Software may either be used by a
user who uses the software personally on one or more computers,
or installed on a single computer used nonsimultaneously by
multiple people, but not both. This is not a concurrent use
license. If you install the Software onto a multi-user
platform, server or network, each and every individual user
of the Software must be licensed separately.
You may copy the evaluation version of this software and
documentation as you wish, and give exact copies of the
original evaluation version to anyone, and distribute the
evaluation version of the software and documentation in its
unmodified form via electronic means. You are specifically
prohibited from charging, or requesting donations without
permission from the author.
You may not modify, copy, share, distribute, re-sell,
transfer or sub-license the full version of this software
except that you may make copies for archive purposes only.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license.
There are 2 types of editions issued for XLReportGen.
1) XLReportGen Standard Edition
User can execute no more than 50 SQL statements in one
2) XLReportGen Professional Edition
User can execute SQL statements unlimitedly in one report